This is part of a sponsored campaign with ProFlowers and Shari’s Berries. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
When I start planning a party, I’m completely overwhelmed, but once I get started planning, the whole party comes together quickly! I follow a party planning outline and jot down some notes, and before I know it, the hardest part is over!
Easy Party Planning Checklist
1. Set a budget
2. Choose a theme – Consider your budget and what needs to be made, borrowed or purchased before settling on your theme.
3. Make a guest list & send invitations – Buy some, print some or make it super easy by sending Evite digital invitations.
4. Create a menu – Gather your recipes early and make an ingredient shopping list. Note things that can be ordered or made in advance. Chocolate dipped treats from Shari’s Berries can be delivered a day or two ahead and refrigerated until party time.
5. Decide on music and entertainment – Create your own playlist according to your party theme, and plan activities and/or games if it’s a kids’ party or an outside party.
6. Plan decorations – Plan a furniture layout and location for food and drinks that will make it easy and comfortable for guests to move around. Decide how you’ll be setting the tables and displaying the food, and don’t forget the fresh flowers. Flowers add the perfect finishing touch to parties and celebrations, and they make lovely hostess gifts too.
Floral arrangements from ProFlowers are guaranteed fresh for a week. The Celebrate Her Beauty and Deluxe All The Frills with mason jar bouquets (below) have been in my home six days so far, and they still look lovely! (I’ve been following the care instructions to the letter.)
Aren’t they gorgeous?
Win Some Flowers!
Enter the #PartyBlooms sweepstakes! Take a photo of flowers and Tweet and/or Instagram them with the #PartyBlooms hashtag to enter. (Tag @Evite and @ProFlowers so they can see!)
There will be ten lucky winners who each win six months of flowers! But in the meantime, if you’d like to add a festive and decorative touch to your parties and celebrations, you can do so at a discount!
ProFlowers is offering my readers 20% off their purchase with coupon code: PARTYBLOOMS
What parties or celebrations do you have coming up where a bouquet of fresh flowers would add the perfect touch?