2. I like to piggy back my comments in rapid fire succession and I hate the WordPress “You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.” It’s nearly as bad if not worse than word verification.
3. The latest post is on top where it should be. Missionary position, ya dig?
4. It’s fast. I have no tolerance for scroll stuttering.
5. Blogger is not a click tease. The whole post is ready and waiting. No click through, no teasing, just straight up ho.
6. It’s ADD friendly. There are not 75 categories to search through for the one post I wanted to read.
7. Multiple personalities call for multiple authors, and Blogger understands mental illness.
8. I can still have my own domain name but Blogger does the work, kinda like a husband 😉
9. I don’t have to worry about css and plug-ins and things I don’t understand.
10. It’s free, and we all know there ain’t no cash money in blogging.