These blueberry breakfast muffins make me smile. Normally, my tummy isn’t ready for food when I wake up but when breakfast ideas like this strike me, my tummy is tricked into actually wanting to eat before noon.
And breakfast is important, y’all.
There are things to do, places to explore and summer adventures to take, and I need to be fueled for all of it.
Soooooo, I make these adventure-fuelin’ blueberry breakfast muffins with yogurt, but not just any yogurt.
This calls for the double smooth, double delicious creaminess of Yulu Aussie-style yogurt.
If you haven’t tried Yulu Australian yogurt yet, you’re missing out! It’s a whole new taste in yogurt, and I’m so excited to have discovered it now.
Since I was eating mostly Greek yogurt, I was prepared to pucker as I tried Yulu for the first time, but it didn’t have that same sour tang. I liked it right away, especially the creaminess.
Made with honest ingredients, real fruit and available in five clean, fresh flavors (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, honey and vanilla bean) each cup of luxuriously creamy yogurt packs 9 grams of protein inside.
And not only is it delicious right from the spoon, it’s the key to these blueberry breakfast muffins with buttery crumble topping.
Yogurt breakfast win.
Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon peel zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 container Yulu blueberry yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 6 Tbsp cold butter cut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tin.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar, then oil, then vanilla while beating. Stir in Yulu yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups of blueberries. Batter will be thicker and moister than typical muffin batter.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin tin. Sprinkle on crumble topping. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.