Blueberry cheesecake salad is a fluffy, creamy dessert salad everyone will rave about. It’s loaded with blueberries and enveloped in a whipped blanket of deliciousness. And guess what? It takes just 10 minutes to put together!
It’s scrumptious! Believe me, this one won’t last long.
Try my strawberry banana cheesecake salad too!
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS
- Light and refreshing
- Perfectly sweetened cheesecake filling
- Fresh blueberries
- Velvety smooth whipped topping
- Ready in 10 minutes!
- Ultimate summer dessert. Delicious at backyard BBQs and picnics
- cream cheese – use regular cream cheese, not light or fat-free
- powdered sugar – sifted
- sour cream – regular, not light or fat-free
- lemon juice – fresh lemon juice is best, but in a pinch…
- whipped topping – regular, not light or fat-free.
- blueberries – fresh blueberries are the key!
Step 1: In an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
Step 2: Then gently fold in the whipped cream and blueberries.
That’s it – so easy!
Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until serving. This blueberry fruit salad is best served the same day it’s made.
MORE BLUEBERRY RECIPES
Blueberry Cheesecake Salad
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 6 cups blueberries about 3 pints
- In mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and lemon juice together until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and blueberries. Store in refrigerator.