There’s something about the combination of summer and s’mores that works, and I doubt there’s a soul alive who would argue that.
(There’s probably some wise guy piping up at this point just to be contrary. Eh, shut it.)
You know what else makes a summer taste sensation?
S’mores, raspberry jam and nuts.
Almonds to be exact.
Just try it. Doooooooo it.
Look, the recipe makes it easy for you (It’s a Fisher Nuts recipe, by the way.)
You don’t even have to go outside to roast the marshmallows.
But you should. You really, really should.
Another thing you should do is toast the almonds. You don’t have to, but it brings out even more flavor from them, and flavor is fine.
Then eat your messy treat.
Chocolate Raspberry S'mores
- 4 tsp. seedless raspberry jam
- 8 graham crackers broken crosswise in half (16 squares)
- 4 tsp. Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Sliced Almonds
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars 1.55 oz. each
- 8 Marshmallows
- Spread ½ tsp. raspberry jam onto of 4 of the graham squares.
- Top each with about 1 tsp. almond slices, set aside.
- Top remaining squares with ¼ chocolate bar and marshmallow.
- Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
- Cover each marshmallow with a reserved graham square, almond side up.
- Serve warm.
I am working with Fisher to share recipes using Fisher Nuts and tools they provided. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.