Do you love Pampered Chef? Because I loooooove Pampered Chef!
The proof is in my kitchen where you’ll find everything from stoneware molds to spatulas to measuring spoons to cookbooks.
And now, you’ll even find the most incredible mixing bowl set that I’ve ever owned.
The nested bowls are made of brushed stainless steel with silicone bottoms and come in 2, 4, and 6 quart sizes with measure marks inside. I love that!!!
They also have pour spouts and padded thumb holes for keeping them in place while you’re working. I can not tell you how much I love those thumb holes. It’s the simplest touch, but it is such a big help.
And they come with lids! As I am baking cookies this week and need to chill the dough before baking, I just pop the lid on instead of worrying about plastic wrap.
I haven’t had to put anything in the freezer yet, but I could because the bowls are freezer safe and dishwasher safe.
I LOVE these mixing bowls!!!
Buy It! You can purchase the stainless steel mixing bowl set through Pampered Chef for $84.50, and it would make an excellent gift!
Pampered Chef would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and they are giving one of you a special gift to help with your holiday baking!
Win It! One lucky reader will win the Pie in the Sky holiday gift set from Pampered Chef (ARV $67.50) which includes:
- Deep Dish Pie Plate
- new Caramel Sauce
- Sweet Apple Sprinkle
- Beaded Cake/Pie Server
Required Entry: Visit Pampered Chef and leave a comment with something you found on the site that you love.
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like Pampered Chef on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: #Win a Pie in the Sky gift set from Pampered Chef! Enter at A Nut in a Nutshell #giveaway http://bit.ly/dMZXxr
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
I received the set of mixing bowls in order to write the review and the Pie in the Sky gift set will be provided for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.