With a satisfyingly decadent taste, it’s nearly too good to share.
In fact, don’t share. I’ll say it again. Do. Not. Share.
Sneak it in the house, hide it in the recesses of the fridge, send everyone away to who cares where, and then snack yourself to heaven.
It’s that good.
6 flavors of temptation:
* Apple Custard Pie
* Double Chocolate Pie
* Raspberry Cheesecake
* Lemon Meringue Pie
* French Silk Pie
* Strawberry Cheesecake
Each individual dessert starts with a layer of real pie filling and is topped with a delicious fruit, whipped or chocolate topping, all for just 150 calories or less!
I couldn’t resist trying the Double Chocolate Pie – two layers of chocolate for just 120 cals. Bam!
The top layer of chocolate was whipped and airy. It almost felt like bubbles of chocolate were popping in my mouth. Underneath that layer was a smooth, creamy and rich double chocolate pudding.
And it was the best chocolate pudding I’ve ever had. Outrageously good.
And that’s when I realized that I never should have let anyone else in the house see those desserts… because the jerks ate the remaining two cups.
It’s just too good to share. So don’t.
Buy It! Click here to print a $1 off coupon for your next purchase of Jell-O Temptations!
Win It! One lucky reader will win a coupon good for a free 3 pack of Jello-Temptations!
Mandatory Entry: Which of the Jell-O Temptations flavors would you like to try first?
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the mandatory entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like Jell-O on facebook (leave username) – 1 entry
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect, subscribe by email (leave email used – must activate) – 1 entry each
- Like A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet and tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following:
Enter to #win new Jell-O Temptations desserts – sinfully good low-cal decadence #giveaway http://bit.ly/gfwV79
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my Mother’s Day Event button to your sidebar – 2 entries (leave url so I can come see it)
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll, add my button to your blog, blog about the giveaway – 2 entries each (leave link)
Kraft Foods is providing a gratuity coupon for this post at no cost to me. I was provided a coupon identical to that available for my readers. This giveaway is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by myself.
WINNER: #301 Jennie