This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.
I am so loving the holiday season this year. It’s the first time that both of my adult kids will be with me for Christmas in North Carolina. Usually I make the long road trip up north to go to my mom’s house and we all gather there, but 2015 turned them into newly minted southerners like their mama, so it’s Christmas Carolina-style from now on.
Bless their newly southern hearts.
Now to make sure the holidays are filled with love. ☑
And laughter. ☑
A Christmas tree and stockings. ☑
Outdoor lights. ☑
And all the feel-good meals and treats. ☑
Actually I’ve been cooking and baking all month, but I’m nowhere near done. I can’t stop now; I’m having too much fun… and I finally found a loaf of KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Round Bread at Walmart. I don’t know who’s been buying it up right and left, but the holidays just wouldn’t be the holidays without it, and I finally got my hands on some!
Maybe I should have bought two…
Since shopping over the holidays can often be stressful, and you’re competing with other people for high demand items (like KING’S HAWAIIAN Sweet Round Bread apparently), it’s best to get a game plan in place before you go. Here are some tips for shopping during the busy holiday season at Walmart.
- Set a budget.
- Make a list of everything you need and don’t stray from the list.
- Research product options before you go shopping. You can visit Walmart.com to compare features and prices.
- Study the store map so you’re not wandering around wasting time and/or being tempted to buy things that aren’t must-haves.
- Subscribe to Walmart emails and use the mobile app to be in the know about special deals, early bird sales, discounts and coupons.
- Shop at off-times. Early weekday mornings and early afternoons tend to be less chaotic.
- If something is out of stock, check back. Walmart has frequent deliveries, so chances are it will be back on shelves in a few days or a week.
Stay tuned to see why KING’S HAWAIIAN is such an integral part of my holidays. I’ll be sharing a recipe with you soon! Until then you can get holiday ready with these KING’S HAWAIIAN holiday helpful ideas, tips and recipes!
What’s your favorite KING’S HAWAIIAN bread? Is it a part of your holiday celebrations too?