I’m not organized at all. Not even a teeny tiny bit. My wires run willy nilly through my brain. I need to write everything down, make lots of lists, and hopefully check things off when completed
That’s what drew me to Knock Knock over a year ago, and when I saw the fun and sense of humor in their products, I was hooked.
What I like about this particular pad is that it breaks my must-do’s into categories. If there is one long list, it gets overwhelming to me. When separated into groups, I seem to handle it better.
And I love seeing the word “done” and checking off each box for every little thing I complete. That is so incredibly satisfying to me!
I intend to use a new page each week and by week’s end, I expect to check off that big ALL DONE at the bottom!
Since there are 60 sheets in each pad, I’m covered for more than a year of organization for just $8!
Buy It! Check out Knock Knock for all kinds of organizational products that are fun, colorful, and creative!
Win It! One lucky reader will win a To Do Pad just like mine from Knock Knock!
Mandatory Entry: Check out Knock Knock and tell me the name of another fun product that would help you get more organized.
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the mandatory entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like Knock Knock on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow Knock Knock on twitter – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect, subscribe by email (leave email used – must activate) – 1 entry each
- Like A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet and tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following:
Do you love making lists and checking things off? #Win a To Do Pad from Knock Knock! #giveaway http://bit.ly/dQAy48
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Digg this post, stumble this post, add this to another site’s giveaway linky – 1 entry each (leave links so I can verify)
- Add my Mother’s Day Event button to your sidebar – 2 entries (leave url so I can come see it)
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll, add my button to your blog, blog about the giveaway – 2 entries each (leave link)
I received a product from Knock Knock through The Family Review Network in exchange for my honest review, and one will be provided for the giveaway winner as well.
WINNER: #263 Terra Heck