Oreo brownie pizza.
You know when you put those three words together, it’s gonna be good, right? I mean, how could it not be? And there’s something about eating a brownie (or anything) in the shape of a pizza wedge that makes it fun.
Plus, you can customize your Oreo brownie pizza with all the things you love.
Oreo Brownie Pizza
Start by crushing 2/3 of a package of Oreo cookies in a food processor or you can crush them with a rolling pin in a heavy-duty plastic bag. I admit it hurts my heart a little bit to crush Oreos into smithereens, but it needs to be done. Then mix up the batter for your favorite fudge brownie mix and stir in all those crushed cookies. Bake!
In the last few minutes, you’ll sprinkle on the remaining cookies (broken into chunks), some mini marshmallows and the new caramel M&M’s. Or you can add the things that make your tummy happy.
But just so you know, the caramel in the M&M’s is the chewy kind, not the runny kind. Ain’t nobody got time for the runs. This girl is all about the chewy caramel candies, and it took me several months to be willing to try them because I was afraid they’d be drippy. Whew, they’re not!
Use a pizza cutter to slice your Oreo brownie pizza into wedges.
I made eight big slices, but you could easily cut it into smaller pieces for lunchbox treats and after school snacks.
Enjoy your Oreo brownie pizza!
Caramel Fudge Oreo Pizza
- 1 14.3 oz pkg OREO original cookies divided
- 1 18.3 oz pkg pkg fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup M&M caramel candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 12-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put 2/3 of cookies in food processer. Coarsely crush. Cut remaining cookies into small chunks.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package. Stir in crushed cookies.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges have firmed.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake another 1-2 minutes until marshmallows are soft and puffy. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cookie chunks and caramel M&M's. Serve warm.