Outback Steakhouse has declared itself the Official Sponsor of Date Night and has a weekend dinner deal romance seekers and steak lovers can’t refuse.
The classic Date Night Meal includes:
– A Bloomin Onion® to share
– Two 8 oz. Outback Special® Sirloins
– Choice of Freshly Made Side & Signature Salad (per person)
– A Classic Cheesecake dessert to share
Or, have your Date Night Meal with two 6oz. filets or one 8oz. sirloin and one 6 oz. filet.
– Plus, relax and un-wine-d with $10 off select bottles of vino
Date night is important for keeping the spark alive in relationships, but it’s easily lost in the shuffle of our busy lives. Did you know 56 percent of people can’t even remember their last date night? (According to Outback’s recent commissioned romance study)
I can actually remember mine, because we went to Outback to try this mouthwateringly delicious dinner.
The Outback Steakhouse Date Night Special is available Thursday through Sunday evenings and lasts through November 16th, so hurry!
As an Outback Bestmates ambassador, I receive perks. All opinions are my own.