- 1 lb pork sirloin tip roast
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground cloves
- Sm. can crushed pineapple, drained with moisture pressed out
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Optional: BBQ sauce for dipping
1. Lightly coat a 1-lb pork roast with a sprinkling of cinnamon, ground cloves, salt and pepper. Roast in a covered casserole with small amount of water in bottom at 325 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours. Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
2. Slice the roast pork into very thin slices.
3. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Layer each triangle with slices of the roast pork. crushed pineapple, and shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
4. Starting with the triangle’s point, roll up the crescent full of ingredients. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees 16-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Vote for my Creative Crescent Recipe and you’ll be entered to win a $1,000 grocery gift card!
Find more quick and easy Pillsbury recipes at www.CreativeCrescents.com.