This riced broccoli, ham and cheese quiche recipe post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
This recipe is so stinkin’ easy to make, it’s feel-good delicious and it’s full of my beloved broccoli – riced broccoli, to be exact.
Have you tried riced veggies yet? Oh my gosh, I love them!
But, I’m not about to take the time or create the mess of ricing fresh vegetables on my own. Why the heck would I do that?
If you’ve been hanging around the freezer section of your grocery store over the last few months, you’ve probably seen the explosion of new ways to eat vegetables, and my favorite trend to date is riced veggies.
I love the new Green Giant Riced Veggies, especially the Green Giant Riced Veggies Broccoli. I can have it on my table in 6 minutes without any of the prep, waste, or clean-up. Hall-e-lu-jah.
Green Giant Riced Veggies come in convenient pouches and they’re not sauced or seasoned, so you can do anything you want with them! Plus, they’re a gluten-free and low-calorie food and they have up to 85% fewer calories than the leading brand of white rice.
I’ll always love rice, but I’ve been cutting way back on processed carbs this year so using riced veggies in my cooking instead has me feeling fabulously happy.
I’ve served riced broccoli as a side, and I’ve added it to soups, casseroles, omelets and panini sandwiches. And, last weekend I made this killer riced broccoli, ham and cheese quiche with it.
I added two cups of riced broccoli to my egg mixture.
Then I poured it into my pie-shell and baked it for about an hour.
And it turned out better than I even expected! Care for a slice?
Pin the riced broccoli, ham and cheese quiche recipe for later!
Riced Broccoli Ham and Cheese Quiche
Riced Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 1 10-oz pkg Green Giant Riced Veggies Broccoli
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream (not heavy)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar & Swiss mix Can substitute Pepper Jack
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Flute edges as desired.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs and cream together. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set but jiggles slightly. Let stand before cutting. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.