Since I don’t have a basement or a garage anymore (cue the violins), I can’t stock up and save on everything. But there will always be certain items I never want to run out of like toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and personal care items.
So when I find a good stock up and save sale, I rush my hiney into the store and take advantage of it.
I picked up this detergent and toilet paper last week during Walmart’s Stock Up and Save event (happening between Sunday, March 29th-Thursday, April 30th).
· Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
· Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
· Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
· Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
· Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
· Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
· Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
· Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
· Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
· Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads
Laundry, kitchen messes and bathroom clean-up will always need to be taken care of, so it’s so nice to have plenty of supplies on hand and not to have to run to the store all the time. I’d rather be enjoying time with my family.
Check out the Walmart Stock Up and Save Sale now through April 30th!
One lucky reader will win a $25 Walmart gift card.
The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G. All opinions are my own.