This Sweet Chili Ranch Potato Salad with Kale recipe is part of a sponsored post for Hidden Valley Ranch and DataRank. All content and opinions are mine.
Just in time for the 4th of July weekend, I’ve got a delicious sweet chili ranch potato salad with kale recipe. Adding kale to potato salad is a new twist for me. I like the pop of green color it provides and the boost of nutrition is a little bit of alright as well. In this recipe, the subtle sweetness of the new Hidden Valley Ranch Sweet Chili dressing perfectly balances the flavors.
It would make the perfect addition to any of your summer outdoor (or indoor) festivities.
Sweet Chili is one of the five new flavors of Hidden Valley Ranch. They were all cozied up in a Walmart display and the Sweet Chili said “pick me” so I did.
It has a little sweetness and the perfect kick of spice. Delicious!
The recipe is super easy to make too. While you’re boiling the potatoes, you can chop up the peppers, red onion, kale and all the other good stuff.
Then when the potatoes are ready, everything gets mixed together with the Hidden Valley Ranch Sweet Chili dressing. Nummy!
This Sweet Chili Ranch Potato Salad with kale is just delicious!
Sweet Chili Ranch Potato Salad with Kale
- 2 1/2 lbs russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup bread and butter pickles chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet peppers chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 3 hardboiled eggs 2 chopped, 1 sliced for garnish
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Sweet Chili Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Garnish: One hard-boiled egg sliced
- Boil potatoes about 20 minutes or until tender. Run under cold water to cool completely. Drain .
- Carefully (so you don't mash the potatoes) mix together all ingredients except kale and eggs.
- Once blended, stir in kale and chopped eggs. Garnish with egg slices, sprinkle with paprika.