Children are born with loving, caring souls and empathy comes naturally to them. That’s part of the reason they love playing with dolls so much.
The Hearts For Hearts Girls are dolls that make a difference, and children will feel special knowing that as they play, they are helping to make a difference in the lives of others. With each purchase, a donation is made through World Vision to programs that support the country of that particular doll!
The 14-inch multicultural dolls , from six different countries, are each dressed in an outfit which reflects their particular culture, and the details are extraordinary. I chose to receive Rahel from Ethiopia because she has curls like my daughter.
Rahel also comes with a mini storybook about her life in Ethiopia, and it’s written in a way which will enchant children.
There is also a code to unlock a membership in the Hearts for Hearts Girls online community, where there are fun games and activities to play!
Win It! One lucky reader will a Hearts for Hearts Girls Doll of their choice!
Required Entry: Visit Hearts 4 Hearts Girls and leave a comment with the name of the doll you’d like if you win. (Choose carefully. You’re picking out your prize.)
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Click to donate water (widget on sidebar) – 1 entry (leave email address used)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: Enter to #win the Hearts for Hearts Girls doll of your choice #giveaway http://bit.ly/e9EyLC
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my Holiday Picks button to your homepage – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
I received a doll in order to write the review and a set will be provided for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.