ChicoBag has limited edition reusable holiday bags, and they have captivated me with their whimsical charm.
The festive colors of red, green, and blue and the snowy snowman scene…ooooh, I just love these!
They’re so easy to carry because they have shoulder length straps, and they’re huge, really HUGE! Look how much stuff I stuffed into them.
Did you know that they can be used to wrap gifts too?
How to Sustainably Wrap Gifts:
Buy It! The Limited Edition 2010 reusable holiday bags are available while supplies last for just $12.99! Get ’em while you can!
You’ll also find a huge variety of reusable totes for year-round use. Great stocking stuffers!
Win It! One lucky reader will win a pair of the holiday bags! You will LOVE them!
Required Entry: Visit ChicoBag and tell me one of the reusable tote designs that you love!
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- “Like” ChicoBag on facebook – 1 entry (leave username) Leave a nice wall comment for the company and mention you entered this giveaway, leaving a link – 1 more entry
- Follow @ChicoBag on twitter – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Click to donate water (widget on sidebar) – 1 entry (leave email address used)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: Enter to #win a set of reusable holiday bags from ChicoBag – Enter at A Nut in a Nutshell #giveaway http://bit.ly/hnHoFS
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my Holiday Picks button to your homepage – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
ChicoBag provided me with holiday bags and will provide holiday bags for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.
WINNER: #16 Karen