A softly glowing candle in a darkened room adds instant romance, but the new GloLite Pillar Candles from PartyLite illuminate in a completely new and unforgettable way.
I received a set of three white GloLite candles, and even unlit, I found them to be incredibly lovely. When evening arrived and the room was dark, I lit the wick of the stunning pillars, and the candles began to softly glow from top to bottom.
The candlelight was completely mesmerizing, and the beautiful textured wax design radiated elegance as they bathed the room with a romantic glow, and filled the room with a gentle and relaxing fragrance.
As the candles burn, the melting wax flows down the center, and the outer walls will change shape taking on uniquely organic shapes.
Although I absolutely love grouping them in my entryway for ambiance, I am also envisioning them on my patio for a romantic dinner, or in my bathroom as part of a luxurious spa experience.
The candles are available in three sizes:
3″x4″ (lasts 40-55 hours) – $12.95
3″x5″ (lasts 60-75 hrs) – $14.95
3″x6″ (lasts 85-105 hrs) – $16.95
They are also available in two fresh fragrances:
Sea Salt & Driftwood – white candles with the scent of salty air blend with watery notes and warm driftwood
Calm Waters – blue candles with a clean, cool citrus scent tempered by soft, floral nuances
Made in the USA, each candle is individually handcrafted, creating subtle variations in texture and color.
MOTHER’S DAY MUST HAVES!
Win It! Enter to win a trio of GloLite candles from PartyLite! And be sure to check out Eighty MPH Mom where she’s also having a giveaway!
One lucky reader will win a trio of GloLite candles in their choice of fragrance!
Mandatory Entry: Visit PartyLite and tell me another one of their items that you just love!
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the mandatory entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like PartyLite on Facebook and/or follow @PartyLite on Twitter – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell and/or Eighty MPH Mom publicly on google friend connect – 2 entries each
- Like A Nut in a Nutshell and/or Eighty MPH Mom on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow @blueviolet and/or @EightyMPHMom on twitter – 1 entry each (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following:
Bring romance home and enter to #win the new GloLite candles from PartyLite! #giveaway http://bit.ly/gyUFuE
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Enter any one Mother’s Day giveaway on Eighty MPH Mom (tell me which one) – 1 entry
- Add my Mother’s Day Event button to your sidebar – 2 entries (leave url so I can come see it)
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll, add my button to your blog, blog about the giveaway – 2 entries each (leave link)
A huge thank you to PartyLite who provided the complimentary product for review & giveaway in exchange for my honest opinions.
WINNER: #28 Linda Kish