My brain is like a sieve with trivia. It absolutely does not stick. So it really doesn’t make sense that I am partial to trivia games, but I am. I love them, especially when you only need two players to play.Wise Alec is a really entertaining family trivia game for 2 or more players, and is for ages 8 and up.
Players move clockwise around the game board, and the color of the square your game piece lands on determines the question category. There are over 1000 questions based on three categories: History, Science, and Spelling.
If you land on a Wise Alec space, you might have to say a tongue twister, answer a brain teaser, win or lose points, or do something silly!
Even though the questions are based on elementary school curriculum, it’s sometimes challenging but always fun. I love the game!
Buy It! Wise Alec would make a wonderful gift for the entire family, and would also be an excellent game for a teacher and classroom! You can purchase the game at Amazon for just $24.99.
Win It! One lucky reader will win the Wise Alec game from Griddly Games!
Required Entry: If you land on a blue square in the game you get to answer a question from the category of your choice (mentioned in the above review.) Which would you most likely pick?
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like Griddly Games on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow @GriddlyGames on twitter – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: #Win Wise Alec family trivia game! Holiday pick for family or teacher gift! Enter at A Nut in a Nutshell #giveaway http://bit.ly/e5pUSC
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
I received a game in order to write the review and the same will be provided for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.