Red, White and Blueberry Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 7 oz baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 pint raspberries, rinsed gently and dried
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup white cheddar or white/yellow cheddar mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pecans in a single layer on baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes until fragrant and golden. Set aside.
Add spinach to large serving bowl. For a pretty presentation, add chicken slices to center and surround with mounds of blueberries, watermelon and raspberries. Sprinkle on cheese and chopped pecans. Serve with raspberry vinaigrette.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 579mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 981IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 253mg | Iron: 2mg