This Pork Loin Stir Fry recipe post was sponsored by Smithfield as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
With Christmas just two weeks away, I’m really feeling the stress of the holidays. I don’t have the tree up yet, I haven’t
started finished shopping for the kids, and I still have another 8 days on the road before I’m home for the holidays and can even think about preparing Christmas dinner. I’m a mess…
Needless to say, it’s going to be difficult not to fall into the take-out trap! It’s the holidays, and I want them to be special for my family. The same old boring recipes aren’t going to cut it.
Sooooo, I came up with this pork loin stir fry recipe which brings “Real Flavor Real Fast” because it’s made in less than 30 minutes!
I started with Smithfield® Marinated Pork which is slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned in the bag. (It’s available at Food Lion in Loin Filets, Tenderloins, and Roasts in a variety of flavors.) I chose the Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet.
Whether you roast, grill or sautée it, you’ll have a delicious, easy meal solution perfect for any night! That means you don’t have to turn to less flavorful options or take-out when you’re in a hurry to figure out what’s for dinner.
So, let’s make a Pork Loin stir fry in 25 minutes that will make the whole family smile! It sure made mine smile, and everyone went back for seconds too.
Cut the pork loin into chunks, and since it’s such a tender cut of meat, you’ll find it quite easy to slice into pieces. Put all the meat and all the fresh veggies into a pre-heated skillet with olive oil. Cover and stir fry for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Then add a mixture of soy sauce and Szechuan sauce. Continue to cook everything for another 5 minutes.
With Smithfield Marinated Pork, the hard work of seasoning is already done perfectly before you even begin cooking, so all you need to add is some stir fry sauce. That’s why Smithfield Marinated Pork is the perfect choice for a quick meal!
Serve over a bed of hot rice (which you can make while the stir fry is cooking), if desired!
Although I used Smithfield Marinated 100% Fresh Pork in Roasted Garlic & Herb flavor, it’s available in several flavors, so experiment! Here’s what you can find at Food Lion:
- Loin Filets:
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet & Smoky Pork Roast
- Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
Pork Loin Stir Fry
Pork Loin Stir Fry
- 27.2 oz Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb pork loin filet
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 12 oz bag baby carrots
- 3 celery stalks washed and chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Szechuan sauce
- Heat oil in skillet. Add all ingredients except sauces. Mix together and stir fry covered for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes.
- Strain off extra liquid from skillet. Return to heat. Mix soy sauce and szechuan sauce together; add to pork and veggies. Mix well. Cover and let cook another 5 minutes. Serve over rice.