What are cowboy quesadillas, you ask?
Bold fajita-seasoned chicken with hot melted cheese wrapped up in freshly crisped tortillas and cut into triangle bites. What’s not to love? Plus, we’re having amazing nachos with melted cheese, diced tomatoes, black olives, fresh lettuce and shredded chicken on top!
- 8 oz VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 10 oz diced tomatoes and green chilies undrained
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 6 flour tortillas 10 inch
- COMBINE VELVEETA and RO*TEL in 1-1/2-qt. microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 3 min. Stir in chicken and onions.
- HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto half of 1 tortilla; fold in half. Add to skillet; cook 1 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- CUT into wedges.
- Special Extra: Garnish with chopped fresh tomatoes just before serving.