We’ve all heard of fruit pizza, right? Good stuff. But, let’s level that up a notch, and make a fruit pizza pancake.
Yep, you heard me right… I said fruit pizza pancake.
It sounds wackadoo, but look at it.
It’s so dang easy to make too.
Basically, you’re going to take some blueberry pancake mix and a few extra ingredients and bake a giant fluffy pancake pizza.
Then the real fun begins.
Spread a mixture of cream cheese and marshmallow fluff over the top of the pancake, and then layer on your favorite fresh fruit any which way you wanna.
Slice the fruit pizza pancake into eight equal slices of puffy, fluffy, fruity goodness.
Fruit Pizza Pancake
- 1 cup Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese, original flavor
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- ½ quart strawberries hulled and sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an insulated baking sheet.
- In a large bowl mix ingredients for pizza crust and pour onto greased and insulated baking sheet. Using a spatula, gradually work batter out to a 12” circle. Bake 20 minutes.·
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients for pizza crust and pour onto prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula to gradually work the batter out to 12" circle. Bake 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together. Spread over baked pancake pizza. Lay strawberries, blueberries and kiwi slices on top to decorate. Cut pizza into 8 slices.