If you’ve never tried a grape salad recipe before, you’ve been missing out. Magic happens when cream cheese and grapes get snuggly! In fact, my boyfriend doesn’t even like cream cheese (absurd, I know) but he absolutely loves this grape salad.
It’s so easy. Look!
I like to use both red and green grapes, but you could use all the same kind if you wanted to. You’ll toss them with a sweetened cream cheese mixture.
Then sprinkle on some brown sugar and chopped pecans.
Store in the fridge to keep it well chilled until serving. Enjoy!
Grape Salad Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 8-9 cups about 4 lbs red and green seedless grapes, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold in grapes with a spatula until mixture is fully incorporated.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans over the top. Store in refrigerator until serving.