This Disney Haunted Mansion Frame for Halloween adds the perfect amount of spookiness to your Halloween decor!
If you’ve ever had your spine tingled on the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disney, you’ve met its ghostly residents and giggling ghouls. You may have even had them jump in your doom buggy and hitchhike a ride.
My daughter and I love the Haunted Mansion ride and its “Grim Grinnin’ Ghosts” theme song so much, that we came up with a Halloween craft idea to celebrate it with this Disney haunted mansion Halloween frame.
What You’ll Need:
1. Print the printable. Chanelle is the graphically talented half of this duo, so she made a perfectly eerie printable with part of the Grim Grinnin’ Ghosts theme song on it! (To print, click on the photo to expand to the full size graphic.)
(Please do not share/copy/or sell this printable. You may “pin” it, but please source correctly. You may not claim it as your own or alter the image. It is for personal non-commercial use ONLY! The Grim Grinnin Ghosts printable is property of EatMoveMake.com.)
2. Put the printable inside your frame. I found a black frame at Michael’s with a distressed finish, and I thought it was perfect, but there’s no wrong or right. Choose a frame you like, but it needs to be a hanging frame, not a standing frame. Once you print the printable, put that inside the frame.
3. Lay the skeleton hands out in a single layer on a sheet of cardboard. Spray with silver spray paint; let dry completely. Flip over; spray other side. Touch up as needed.
4. Without gluing, place all the skeleton hands around your frame so you’ll have a guideline of the placement and quantity needed. Apply a generous dollop of hot glue to the back side (not palm-side) of a skeleton hand.
5. Beginning in the corner, push the skeleton hand into place on the frame with fingers pointing outwards.
6. Continue gluing the skeleton hands all the way around the frame.
7. Slide a plastic spider ring or two onto a couple bony fingers.
8. Hang the Disney Haunted Mansion Frame on the wall for a Halloween decoration!