This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.
Turn your summer eats into summer treats with a few simple flavor upgrades. These new products will help you enhance your favorite recipes in bold, surprising ways!
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Blends
Try an ACV sparkler this summer! This fizzy and refreshing beverage is an easy way to get the health benefits of apple cider vinegar into your diet. And…with the new Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Blends, it’s tastier than ever.
Fill a glass with 8-12 ounces of sparkling water (leave room for ice), add a tablespoon or two of Orange Tart Cherry or Citrus Ginger ACV and mix it up. Add ice to the top, pop in a straw and enjoy a refreshing summer taste sensation. Adding some zing to your wellness routine has never been easier.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Blends are organic and unfiltered with the “mother”. The mother includes protein strands with enzymes and helpful bacteria. It gives the liquid a cloudy appearance but doesn’t change the texture at all, in my opinion.
I tried two new Bragg ACV flavors:
- Orange Tart Cherry – A sweet-tart mix of powerful immunity-boosting tart cherry and orange juices swirled with Bragg’s time-tested apple cider vinegar.
- Citrus Ginger – The star of this organic, tropical and citrus-infused apple cider vinegar blend is ginger, widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
You could also add ACV to hot water, a smoothie, salad dressing or your favorite recipe for a tasty immunity boost.
Buy it! Use code BABBLE10 on bragg.com to get 10% off your order.
Mighty Sesame Organic Tahini
Boost the nutrition and flavor of veggies with a simple shake and squeeze of Mighty Sesame Organic Tahini. The creamy sesame seed paste can be added to all your favorite dishes: veggies, salads, smoothies, dips, spreads… you name it!
I love it on my sweet corn in place of butter and on my grilled burgers! It also makes a fantastic vegan mayo substitute.
Try both flavors:
- Mighty Sesame Organic Tahini – This organic sesame seed paste can be used in endless ways to boost the nutritional flavor of your favorite summer eats. Try it as a dressing and in desserts and shakes. (Gluten free, vegan, non-GMO.)
- Mighty Sesame Harissa Tahini – Harissa adds a spicy twist to tahini’s classic flavor. Shake and squeeze some over veggies or into your favorite recipes, dressings, dips and spreads for a boost of protein. (Vegan, gluten free.)
Find out more: https://mightysesame.com
Ready to Serve Rice from Minute Rice
Minute Ready to Serve microwave rice is summer’s answer to easy! With minimal to no cooking, these rice bowls pair perfectly with a variety of dishes and help you create yummy meals and snacks quickly, so you can spend more time living life and having fun with your family.
These lightly flavored rice bowls are ready in just one minute, making them an ideal choice for easy snacks, on-the-go lunches, and quick dinner sides. They’re perfectly portioned with just the right amount of carbs for all-day energy.
- Minute Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice – Ready in just one minute, this buttery, aromatic rice is delicious on its own or as a side dish.
- Minute Ready to Serve Brown Rice & Quinoa – A delicious combination of two 100% whole grains, ready in just one minute! The crunchiness of red quinoa pairs perfectly with the chewiness of brown rice.
Try these chocolate and peanut butter energy rice bars using Minute Ready to Serve Brown Rice & Quinoa. It’s one of many recipes you can find on the website. I love that it’s a treat made with whole grains! Get the recipe here.
Get more info and recipes at MinuteRice.com