These Nestle Crunch Oatmeal Cookies are the yummiest! They’re soft and chewy Buncha Crunch cookies with everyone’s favorite crisped rice chocolate crunch.
The milk chocolate combined with the light and airy puffed rice puts a tasty spin on a routine oatmeal cookie and transforms it into an exciting chocolatey crunch-filled treat.
Ingredients for Nestle Crunch oatmeal cookies
(Exact ingredients and amounts can be found in the recipe card below.)
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- quick-cooking oats
- Nestle Buncha Crunch (or chopped Nestle Crunch bars)
Which chocolate is best for this Nestle Crunch cookie recipe?
I like using an 8-ounce bag of Nestle Buncha Crunch and I’m not gonna lie; they’re not always easy to find. I get mine at CVS but you can also find Buncha Crunch in movie theater-style candy boxes in other stores.
If you can’t find Buncha Crunch, you can chop up some regular or fun-sized Nestle Crunch bars and use those instead, but tbh, I prefer making the oatmeal cookies with Buncha Crunch.
How to make Nestle Crunch oatmeal cookies
Step 1: Beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Mix in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, then mix in the oatmeal and Buncha Crunch.
The cookie dough will look like this:
Use a cookie scoop to place evenly sized drops of dough on a cookie sheet.
I always, always use a cookie scoop so that my cookies are uniformly sized and bake evenly. It makes a huge difference!
Bake the Nestle Crunch cookies for about 10 minutes. The edges will be turning golden and the tops will be gently set.
Leave them on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes more before removing to a cooling grid.
They’re soft, chewy and scrumptious!
And of course, the Buncha Crunch cookies are full of chocolate inside!
Nestle Crunch Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon or 1 tsp ground cinnamon + 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Buncha Crunch or chopped Nestle Crunch bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Add oats and Nestle Crunch candy; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
This post was originally written on September 15, 2017 (when my site was called Lizventures) with the below photo and other similar ones. Updated on 8/13/2020 with the photos above.