This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
These Ranch Buffalo Wings are crazy good!
The secret is to use the delicious blend of Ranch dressing and herbs and spices found only in the new Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker. Yum!
I found the recipe here and knew I had to make it. Buffalo wings are always a crowd-pleaser, so I knew Ranch Buffalo wings had the potential to go over big, and I was right! BBQ chicken wings are also a huge hit.
I dipped my drumettes into a mixture of melted butter, hot sauce and vinegar and then laid them out on a baking sheet. Then I used the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker to sprinkle on additional flavor before baking them in the oven.
When they were done baking, I sprinkled on a little paprika and BAM. Ready to eat.
My boyfriend (who does not like to admit any recipe could outdo one of his) couldn’t deny that these Ranch Buffalo wings are better than his.
I feel like a whole new world of flavor has opened up to me since discovering the new Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker with its delicious blend of Ranch dressing and herbs and spices. YUM!
It’s shelf-stable so it’s going to be such a convenient pantry helper for adding some extra zing to my recipes. It’s easy to use – just measure or sprinkle some on and “shake” things up. It’ll make easy weeknight dinners yummier than ever!
You can even perk up your side dishes with it. Try sprinkling some on your baked potatoes, mac and cheese or buttered rolls. The options are only as limited as your imagination, but if you’re stuck for ideas, there are lots of recipe suggestions on the Hidden Valley Ranch website.
The Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker may become your new favorite kitchen helper.
Ranch Buffalo Wings
- ½ cup butter or margarine melted
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 6 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- celery sticks
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In small bowl, whisk together butter, hot sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large baking pan. Sprinkle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet. Bake until chicken is browned and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached, about 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika and your buffalo wings or hot wings are ready.
- Serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and celery sticks.