This raspberry lime parfaits recipe post is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #Brunchweek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
I have a thing for breakfast parfaits. They’re just so darn pretty with all the layers, and they’re perfect for people who don’t want a super heavy meal in the morning.
That being said, I sorta think these lime and raspberry parfaits are a bit more dessert-like with the creamy cheese layers so they would be perfect for brunch!
Sponsored products used in this recipe: Dixie Crystals sugar.
Raspberry Lime Parfaits
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 pints raspberries
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 8-ounce tub mascarpone cheese softened
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- zest of 2 limes
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Add 3 tbsp sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Cook until crumbs turn golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In medium mixing bowl, gently combine raspberries, liqueur, emulsion and 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk softened mascarpone cheese, lime juice, cream and 2 tablespoons sugar until soft peaks form.
- Place a dollop of the cheese mixture in a dessert cup. Sprinkle with a little of the crumb mixture and a scoop of the raspberry sauce mixture. Repeat the three layers. Top with a dollop of the cheese mixture and some lime zest.