These roasted carrots, potatoes and green beans make a perfect spring side dish for Easter but they’re delicious any time of year.
And oven-roasted veggies always look so yummy! (Try these oven-roasted baby carrots too!)
I purposely chose veggies that would require minimal effort to prep, so I bought baby potatoes, pre-packaged carrots and green beans.
Snapping the ends off of green beans is a cinch and I just chopped the potatoes in half and then tossed everything in a big bowl.
Then I added the remaining ingredients and tossed it all together.
Make sure all the veggies are coated with every bit of goodness.
Then you’ll need to pick out those green beans and set them aside.
They only need half the baking time since they’re not nearly as dense as carrots and potatoes.
Spread the carrots and potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Flip the carrots and potatoes over and then arrange the green beans on top of them.
Bake for another 20-25 minutes or until veggies are blistered and browned.
Sheet pan veggies are incredibly delicious!
Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
These roasted carrots, potatoes and green beans are to die for.
Roasted Carrots, Potatoes and Green Beans
- 2 12 oz pkg baby rainbow carrots
- 1 lb baby potatoes halved
- 1 lb green beans ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt add more to taste
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put prepped veggies into large bowl. Toss with remaining ingredients. Remove green beans and set aside. Arrange carrots and potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes; flip over and arrange green beans evenly over the other veggies. Cook an additional 20-25 minutes or until veggies are blistered and browning.