When I serve this delicious Sweet & Spicy Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe for dinner (or lunch) at my house, I can pretty much guarantee there won’t be any leftovers.
Good thing (happy eaters), bad thing (I love leftovers!). However, happy and content bellies trump leftovers every time, right?
I make this chicken stir fry recipe with boneless chicken breast.
Seeing as how it’s a stir fry, you’ll want to slice the chicken breasts into strips. You can do this while heating up the sauce ingredients on the stove.
Saute the chicken, toss with some of that yummy sauce and set aside while you cook the veggies.
When the veggies are ready, add the chicken and sauce and mix all the goodness together.
Sweet & Spicy Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided
- 1/2 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 PERDUE® Boneless Skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 Tbsp canola oil divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced divided
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp hot chili oil
- 2 14.4 oz pkg stir fry vegetables of choice
- 2 zucchini peeled and sliced in strips
- In small saucepan, heat soy sauce, lime juice, honey, 1 tbsp ginger, red pepper and 1/4 tsp black pepper over med-low heat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp canola oil in large saucepan, add chicken and 1/4 tsp pepper. Saute 4 minutes; add 1 clove minced garlic and 1 tsp ginger. Continue cooking until chicken is golden brown and done. Add 4 Tbsp soy sauce mixture; toss to coat. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to saucepan, heat. Add frozen vegetables; cover and cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini,hot chili oil, sesame seeds and remaining two cloves of garlic; continue cooking until veggies have reached desired tenderness. Return chicken to saucepan. Add sauce. Toss to coat. Heat through. Remove from heat and serve over rice.
Serve over rice and enjoy!