When I serve this delicious Sweet & Spicy Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe for dinner (or lunch) at my house, I can pretty much guarantee there won’t be any leftovers. Good thing (happy eaters), bad thing (I love leftovers!). However, happy and content bellies trump leftovers every time, right?
I specifically make this chicken stir fry recipe with PERDUE® chicken, because I love what they’re doing to fight against hunger and help families in need. I’ve been blessed to never have to worry about hunger myself, but there are far too many people who struggle with it on the daily, so I’m happy to be partnering with Perdue in support of their Get Deals, Donate Meals program which aims to provide 1.8 million meals (450,000 pounds of protein) through the Feeding America® nationwide network of food banks.
We can all join Perdue Foods in the fight against hunger by redeeming one of these specially marked coupons on your next purchase of PERDUE® Chicken Products. You’ll save $1.50 while helping Perdue® donate a meal!
If you’d like to try making my sweet and spicy chicken stir fry recipe, be sure you pick up a package of PERDUE® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts when redeeming the coupon.
Seeing as how it’s a stir fry, you’ll want to slice the chicken breasts into strips. You can do this while heating up the sauce ingredients on the stove.
Saute the chicken, toss with some of that yummy sauce and set aside while you cook the veggies.
When the veggies are ready, add the chicken and sauce and mix all the goodness together.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ tsp black pepper, divided
- ½ tbsp minced onion
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1½ PERDUE® Boneless,Skinless chicken breast, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 3 Tbsp canola oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced, divided
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp hot chili oil
- 2 14.4 oz pkg stir fry vegetables of choice
- 2 zucchini, peeled and sliced in strips
- In small saucepan, heat soy sauce, lime juice, honey, 1 tbsp ginger, red pepper and ¼ tsp black pepper over med-low heat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp canola oil in large saucepan, add chicken and ¼ tsp pepper. Saute 4 minutes; add 1 clove minced garlic and 1 tsp ginger. Continue cooking until chicken is golden brown and done. Add 4 Tbsp soy sauce mixture; toss to coat. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to saucepan, heat. Add frozen vegetables; cover and cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini,hot chili oil, sesame seeds and remaining two cloves of garlic; continue cooking until veggies have reached desired tenderness. Return chicken to saucepan. Add sauce. Toss to coat. Heat through. Remove from heat and serve over rice.
Serve over rice and enjoy!
Looking for more chicken recipes? Throughout the back-to-school season, Perdue will be sharing recipes, tips and technique videos, so visit Perdue.com and connect on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!
And remember to join Perdue and Feeding America® in the Get Deals, Donate Meals* program.
Every time you redeem one of the specially marked coupons for easy, convenient PERDUE Chicken Products, Perdue Foods will donate 4 ounces of protein (equivalent to 1 meal) to Feeding America. Feeding America Guidelines: 4 ounces of protein = 1 meal. 1 meal=$0.10.*