Shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts? Make it extra meaningful by choosing an uncommon gift. Maybe something a little quirky?
This collection of Valentines gifts ideas is sure to please everyone on your list. Whether you’re newly dating, happily married or just want to gift a child or best friend, we’ve come up with some fabulous surprises to wow them this year from Uncommon Goods.
Valentine’s Day Gifts to Delight
- Glass Flowers– Each color represents a meaningful attribute: love, strength, admiration, wisdom, gratitude, or joy. Choose the one you think is most relevant for your recipient—or just pick your favorite color.
- Create Your Own Reel Viewer – Experience a nostalgic blast from the past with a grown-up rendition of one of childhood’s coolest gadgets.
- Let’s Cook Together Spoon Rest – Whip up a romantic meal together with this adorable double spoon rest.
- A Year of Dates (52 Surprise Envelopes!) – All 52 secret dates are sealed in color-coded envelopes. Blue can be done at home; green is something to do during the day; yellow is a day or night out; and orange is a surprise.
- Redwood Succulent Heart Kit – Each easy-care kit features a heart-shaped frame crafted of reclaimed redwood and six succulents. Simply arrange the plants and add the decorative moss.
- Personalized Couple’s Birth Chart – Explore your connection with a personalized guide to the astrology of your love and relationship.
- Made to Order Personalized Song – This one’s a heart melter! Transform your feelings, memories and milestones into a 1-minute song for your special someone. Choose the genre, and singer songwriter David Morgan will create the perfect song and lyrics. This would make a wonderful Valentines gift for a pregnant wife and a tender accompaniment to a proposal.
- Hug Necklace – The cozy warmth of a hug in a statement necklace.
- Ballerina Herbal Warming Slippers – Treat your sweetheart’s feet with these cozy, plush, and fragrant spa-inspired relaxation slippers – perfect for pampering sensitive soles.
- Intersection of Love Photo Print – Commemorate the moment your paths first crossed with this personalized art.
- Shattered Glass Ceiling Necklace – With a focal point of manually cracked glass, this pendant pays tribute to women who crush it.
- Cask-Aged Chocolate Tasting Kit for Two – This rare, heirloom chocolate that’s been expertly aged in mezcal, gin, and rum casks.