Shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts? Make it extra meaningful by choosing an uncommon gift. Maybe something a little quirky?
This collection of Valentines gifts ideas is sure to please everyone on your list. Whether you’re newly dating, happily married or just want to gift a child or best friend, we’ve come up with some fabulous surprises to wow them this year from Uncommon Goods.
Gifts for a Budding Romance
- Heart Vase – This perfectly imperfect porcelain vase holds a small bunch of fresh flowers or a dried bouquet. Looking for something a touch different? Try the XO or initial vases to send your warmhearted wishes.
- ‘Falling For You’ Couples Game – This Jenga-style game is full of conversation blocks to help you get to know each other better!
- Sex Talk Conversation Deck– If sexy Valentines gifts are on your list, this conversation starter game with 69 cards helps partners understand themselves and express desires.
- Date Night In Gift Set – A trio of goodies for a very special evening: chocolate fondue, Date Night In journal and Sexy Truth or Dare.
- Gourmet Peanut Butter Cups – Give something sweet to your sweetheart! The signature collection includes a mixture of milk, dark and white chocolate, but you can also choose ALL dark chocolate or ALL milk chocolate.
- Specialty Craft Cocktail Kit – Try your hand at mixology! The kit comes with everything you need to make a complex cocktail – 9 options! Just add the spirits.
Thoughtful Valentine Day Gifts for Him or Her
- Any Night is Date Night Subscription Kit – Need creative date night ideas? Receive one activity every month for 3 or 6 months, activities from painting to gardening & cooking! *Last Minute Gift Idea!*
- Made to Order Personalized Song – This one’s a heart melter! Transform your feelings, memories and milestones into a 1-minute song for your special someone. Choose the genre, and singer songwriter David Morgan will create the perfect song and lyrics. This would make a wonderful Valentines gift for a pregnant wife and a tender accompaniment to a proposal.
- Our Custom Mixtape Art – Making a mixtape is an art and this retro-cool wall art puts your top three tracks on display for all to enjoy.
- Heart and Arrow Locket – Personalize this Valentines necklace with your own message that tucks inside. Slide the arrow and the locket opens to reveal your sweet sentiments.
Kids and Teen Valentine Gifts
- Rechargeable Cordless Magic Heart Lightbulb – This vintage-inspired Edison bulb emits a rosy glow from its pink heart “filament”. The light never gets hot and holds a charge for up to five hours.
- Snuggle Up Footsie Blanket – Snuggle up with a buddy in this cozy weighted blanket with foot pocket.
- Long Distance Touch Bracelet Set – These connected bracelets keep long distance friends connected. Touch one and the other lights up and vibrates letting your pal know you’re thinking of them.
- Love Heart Light Up Drawing Tee – Use the included light wand to create a glowing art masterpiece you can wear. The image disappears after about 5 minutes providing a brand new canvas foryour next design.
- Valentine’s Day Craft Kit – The kids will have an absolute blast with this ready-to-gift bundle of fun activities.
Best Friends Valentines Day Gifts or Gifts for Yourself
- A Dozen Reasons – Send a dozen wooden hearts with your choice of messages in a handcrafted trinket box. Perfect for a friend, but would also make wonderful Valentines Day gifts for dad and mom.
- Edibles Cookbook – I mean, why not? Low-dose recipes for the modern cannabis kitchen.
- Cat Lady’s Gift Set – Gift your feline-loving friend this set with tote, silly socks and a “How to Speak Cat” deck of 100 cards to help you interpret a cat’s quirky behavior.
- Broken Heart Chocolate – This heart-shaped chocolate treat comes with its own mallet for smashing. Great for someone who’s gone through a recent break-up or any of your anti-Valentine’s Day friends.