This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Have you ever gone on one of those YouTube benders where you just keep clicking on related videos until you end up in god-knows-where watching videos of people making miniature candy food from a kit? Oh…me either.
That’s how I am with room tours, apartment tours, and purse tours. Once I watch one video, I can’t stop. It feels so voyeuristic, and so wrong, yet so right. So I thought I’d give you a tour of my purse, in case there are any other purse voyeurs like me out there.
Here is a gif of me laying out everything that I keep in my purse. It looks neat and tidy because…well, because it is. I don’t keep trash in my purse because it stresses me out. So, everything is organized and easy for me to find!
What’s in my purse? In order of appearance in the gif:
- Purse. It’s from Walmart! I picked it up the other day.
- Zipper bag with stripes. This is just a travel makeup bag I picked up a few years ago.
- Kate Spade wallet. It’s beaten up, but I love it.
- Business card holder. A gift from my friends. It’s engraved on the inside with, “Don’t worry, there’s a wine for that,” a quote by yours truly.
- Protein bar. I like this PowerCrunch kind because they look and taste like wafer cookies.
- Emergen-C pink lemonade flavor. As you probably know, I travel a lot! I am also terrified of getting sick from being on planes and such, so I take vitamin C every day.
I do have vitamin C tablets, but I hate taking them because they’re chalky and hard to swallow. Whenever I try to take one, my boyfriend stares at me in disgust while I gag on it.
Emergen-C mixes right into water and actually tastes good, so I’m more likely to get my C this way. I like the pink lemonade flavor but with over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!
- iPhone. Duh!
- Advil LiquiGels. I have to keep painkillers with me because I often have aches and pains from all my weight lifting workouts, especially in my neck, shoulders, and upper back. Advil LiquiGels have the advanced liquid fast relief I need to keep the gainz train moving. *picture me flexing here* (Use Advil LiquiGels as directed.)
- Chapstick Total Hydration. I know I’m not the only Chapstick addict out-chea. Of course I love the classic cherry Chapstick (as does Katy Perry), but this one makes me feel a bit fancy because of its lipstick-like packaging. It has an advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils so I feel like an Egyptian goddess when I use it.
- Backup phone charger. Self-explanatory.
- Lipstick. I keep lipstick in my purse for no good reason at all. I literally never wear lipstick.
- Hand sanitizer. ‘Cuz public restrooms.
- Lint brush. I have a cat and I wear a lot of black.
- Pen. For signing autographs.
- Nail file. I like to keep my nails long and can’t stand when one gets rough and catches on stuff.
I also made this handy-dandy “what’s in my purse” video for you! It’s only a minute long, and you can watch it with the sound off if you’re at work. If you’re not at work, well, it has some pretty cute music.