Today’s Workout Wednesday is a simple AMRAP workout that will kick your butt in only 15 minutes. You will be completing as many rounds as you can fit into 15 minutes. Each round consists of five exercises at 10 reps each. The only “prop” you will need is a timer.
Prepare: Set your timer for 15 minutes. Make sure you warm up first by doing some jumping jacks or a similar exercise!
Remember, one round is 10 reps of each of these five exercises. Your objective is to complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes.
Exercise 1: In ‘n’ out squat jumps x 10
- From standing, jump to a wide squat position
- From the wide squat, jump your feet together and squat again.
- Each in + out is one rep.
Exercise 2: Reptile pushups x 10
- Do a pushup while bringing your right knee to your right elbow, then return to plank.
- Repeat with left knee to left elbow. Each pushup is one rep.
Exercise 3: Ab roll-ups x 10
- From a lying position, use your abs to do a crunch and then to propel yourself up to standing.
- Once you’re standing, sit down and use your abs to roll back to lying.
Exercise 4: Crab toe-taps x 10
- In a crab position, touch your right hand to your left foot, then left hand to right foot. That’s one rep.
Exercise 5: Strict burpees x 10
- Pushup, jump feet forward to a crouch, then propel up to do a tuck jump. Burpees are the worst!
Turquoise leggings by Flag Nor Fail. Sneakers are Reebok ZQuick TR 3.0.
Hey fit fam! Want a weekly email update on only my new fitness posts? Click here.