As you probably know (because I won’t stop talking about it), I’m a professional bodybuilder!
I thought I’d use my Hulk powers for good and post workouts that you can do at home or in the gym. So without further ado, here’s Workout Wednesday #1! It’s a glute workout and requires absolutely no equipment.
Glute Toning Circuit Workout
5 rounds | 30 seconds of rest between each round
~20-30 minutes total
- Stand at the bottom of the stairs, or in front of an exercise step
- Tap your right foot on the step, then switch. That’s one rep.
- Alternate as quickly as possible for 50 reps.
Exercise 2: Sumo squat leg lift x 20
- Take a wide stance with feet pointed out at a 45 degree angle
- Bend your knees and sit back into a squat position
- As you stand back up, lift your right leg with toe pointed forward. Squeeze your glutes!
- Repeat on the other side. That’s one rep.
- Complete 20 reps.
Exercise 3: Downward dog glute lift x 15 each side
- Take a downward dog position
- Lift your right leg with toe pointed to the ground. Squeeze your glute!
- Repeat 15 times, then repeat on left side.
Exercise 4: High knees x 50 (no .gif for this one – you know what to do!)
- Lift your right knee so that it’s parallel to the ground, then hop/switch to left leg. That’s one rep.
- Alternate as quickly as possible for 50 reps
After this workout, I went for a short 1/2 mile jog to round it off.
Let me know if you try this super fun and sweaty workout!