Once upon a time, I dreamed of a world where cheesecake and cookies could marry and live happily ever after. And so it happened that I became a Krusteaz ambassador living in the land of “bake believe”, and I knew my fairy tale ending would come to pass.
I created my dessert come true in this Cherry Topped Cheesecake with Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Crust, a delightful and magical union of two utterly enchanting sweets.
How could you not fall in love when cherries bathe the top of a creamy chocolate-laced cheesecake and rest upon a chewy, chocolate chunk cookie crust?
Resistance is futile; grab a fork and dig in!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!
Cherry Topped Cheesecake with Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Crust
- 1 pkg Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix made as directed on package
- 3 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add sour cream and sugar; mix in. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until filling is smooth.
- Pour half of filling over cookie dough in pan. Spread on a layer of chocolate fudge sauce, then add remaining filling over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool completely. Spread cherry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake. Keep refrigerated.