Once upon a time, I dreamed of a world where cheesecake and cookies could marry and live happily ever after. And so it happened that I became a Krusteaz ambassador living in the land of “bake believe”, and I knew my fairy tale ending would come to pass.
I created my dessert come true in this Cherry Topped Cheesecake with Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Crust, a delightful and magical union of two utterly enchanting sweets.
How could you not fall in love when cherries bathe the top of a creamy chocolate-laced cheesecake and rest upon a chewy, chocolate chunk cookie crust?
Resistance is futile; grab a fork and dig in!
Cherry Topped Cheesecake with Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Crust
- 1 package <a href="http://www.krusteaz.com/cookies-and-molten-deep-dish-products-93/triple-chocolate-chunk-cookie-mix-115" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" data-mce-href="http://www.krusteaz.com/cookies-and-molten-deep-dish-products-93/triple-chocolate-chunk-cookie-mix-115">Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix</a> dough made as directed on package
- 3 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese
- 1 can 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 can 21 ounce cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Press cookie dough into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add sour cream and sugar; mix in. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until filling is smooth.
Pour half of filling over cookie dough in pan. Spread on a layer of chocolate fudge sauce, then add remaining filling over the top.
Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool completely. Spread cherry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake. Keep refrigerated.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!