Love peanut butter? Love bananas? Love ’em together? Try this double peanut butter cookie banana pudding!
You’ll start by baking up a batch of Krusteaz Double Peanut Butter cookies.
They’re hard to resist fresh from the oven, so why fight it? You can have one! You won’t need them all for the recipe.
Break cookies into chunks and mix together with some banana slices in a square baking dish.
You’ll pour the homemade pudding over the top, then refrigerate several hours until set and completely cool.
Spoon into individual dessert dishes and top with whipped cream. You’re gonna love it!
As a Krusteaz ambassador, I love playing around with Krusteaz mixes, so whipping up this delectable double peanut butter cookie banana pudding was so much fun.
I wish I could express just how delicious it is, and I’m pretty darn sure it will leave you smiling spoonful after spoonful.
Double Peanut Butter Cookie Banana Pudding
- 1 package of Krusteaz Double Peanut Butter Cookie Mix prepared and baked as directed
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Whipped cream for garnish
- Crumble 8 cookies evenly into ungreased 8x8-inch baking pan. Slice bananas and mix in evenly with the cookies.
- In a blender, mix together the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, milk and flour. Pour mixture into a saucepan. Add butter, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally at first, but as it heats, you'll need to start stirring constantly.
- When the pudding begins to bubble, remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over cookie mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.