There’s so much goodness in this artichoke and sun-dried tomato pasta salad! Lots of fresh and flavorful ingredients and the cutest pasta that reminds me of a rooster or a seahorse. It’s called creste di gallo, and it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it in a store.
I started with all kinds of yumminess including artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers.
And when everything is together in a bowl, it makes the most delicious kaleidoscope of colors.
Mix everything up with your favorite Italian salad dressing and you’ve got yourself one heck of a tasty artichoke and sun dried tomato pasta salad. For another refreshing salad idea, try this Risoni Salad. It has a creamy tzatziki sauce and feta cheese!
Serve it up and enjoy! (And if you need salad pairing ideas, I’ve got those too.)
Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces creste di gallo tri-color pasta (or your favorite)
- ⅔ cup artichoke hearts cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- ⅓ cup roasted red pepper chopped
- ½ cucumber peeled and diced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella diced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced thin
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup assorted olives (or your favorite) diced
- 1 16-ounce bottle Italian salad dressing divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together with 1 cup of the Italian salad dressing.