These grilled pork chops are marinated for hours then tossed on the grill to cook and seal in the smoky flavor and seasoning.
If you haven’t tried Tastefully Simple products before, the perfect way to start is with some of their expertly crafted seasonings and I’m featuring a few of my essentials and favorites in this recipe.
Tips on Picking the Best Pork Chops
Cuts from the rib are more tender so go with the center cuts, if possible. Look for center ribs or center loin rather than end loin cuts.
If possible, look for solid pink meat without white streaks. The white is connective tissue (not fat) and it doesn’t break down when cooking.
Look for 1″ thick pork chops. Thin cut tends to dry out too easily when cooked.
Choosing the best cut makes a huge difference but you can tenderize with a few mallet strikes as well.
Pork Chop Marinade Ingredients
- Tastefully Simple Avocado Oil
- Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic Seasoning
- Tastefully Simple Onion Onion Seasoning
- ground black pepper
SAVE 10% on your next Tastefully Simple online order now through June 30 with code EMMTS10.
In a gallon freezer bag, combine marinade ingredients. Add pork chops. Seal well and refrigerate 2-3 hours or up to overnight.
Sprinkle Tastefully Simple Ultimate Steak Seasoning on both sides of marinated pork chops before grilling.
Preheat the outdoor grill and place chops on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side or until the meat thermometer inserted into the chop reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let the pork chops rest for several minutes before serving.
What to serve with pork chops cooked on the grill
Serve grilled pork chops with grilled green beans and baked sweet potatoes for the perfect summer meal.
Other grilling and pork recipes you’ll love
- Grilled salisbury steak with mushroom gravy
- Grilled green beans
- Grilled spicy burgers
- Bourbon pork tenderloin with roasted sweet potatoes, apples and onions
Grilled Pork Chops
- 6 thick-cut pork chops
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grilled steak seasoning
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine avocado oil, Onion Onion seasoning, Garlic Garlic seasoning and black pepper. Add pork chops. Seal well and refrigerate 2-3 hours or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle Ultimate Steak Seasoning on both sides of marinated pork chops before grilling.
- Preheat the outdoor grill and place chops on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side or until the meat thermometer inserted into the chop reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let the pork chops rest for several minutes before serving.