This OREO pudding cake recipe brings together the bittersweet cocoa of OREO cookies and the creaminess and sweetness of chocolate pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping. There’s really no way to go wrong here.
Who doesn’t love an OREO dessert?
Especially when it’s a no-bake pudding cake (or lush cake) like this one!
How to make this no-bake pudding cake
To make Oreo pudding cake, start by making an Oreo cookie crust with these Oreo cookies, and I totally think you need to leave the cookie crumbles sorta chunky!
Yes, you can roll them fine if you wish, but trust me… the cookie chunks work.
Next comes a layer of cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip, followed by pudding, Cool Whip and a topping of Oreo cookie crumbles.
It’s super easy to make, but plan on chilling each of the layers a bit before moving on to the next.
All of this happens in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, by the way.
OREO desserts go over really well at parties, so try serving this Oreo pudding cake at your next summer event. Adults and kids will love it!
Check out these other OREO recipes:
OREO Pudding Cake
- 1 10.3 oz pkg original OREO cookies
- ½ cup butter 1 stick, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 5.1 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 16 oz tub cool whip
- Crush cookies; reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- In 9 x 13-inch pan, mix cookies and melted butter. Pack firmly for crust; chill for an hour.
- Mix cream cheese, 12 oz cool whip and powdered sugar until well blended. Spread over cookie layer; chill an hour.
- Make pudding according to pkg directions. Be sure it has thickened before next step. Spread over cream cheese layer; chill slightly. Spread rest of cool whip on top and sprinkle on reserved cookies. Chill for several hours. Keep refrigerated.