This Oreo poke cake is filled with delicious Oreo pudding cookies and cream poke cake filling and topped with crumbled Oreos.
What’s not to love? Deliciously moist chocolate cake, creamy pudding and crumbled chunks of America’s favorite chocolate cookie.
It’s a chocolate lover’s dream dessert!
Oreo pudding poke cake ingredients
- chocolate cake mix (prepared as directed)
- cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- whipped cream
How to make Oreo poke cake
Bake your favorite chocolate cake as directed on the package. Let it cool 10-15 minutes after baking.
Combine the pudding mix and milk together in a bowl while the cake is cooling.
Then use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake.
Pour about 2/3 of the pudding poke cake filling over the cake while coaxing it into the holes.
Wait 10-15 minutes for the pudding to keep oozing down into the holes. Then spread the reserved pudding over the top of the cake and refrigerate the whole shebang for at least 2-3 hours.
Crumble about 12 Oreo cookies. I usually put them in a freezer bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
Spread whipped topping over the pudding layer and then sprinkle crumbled Oreo cookies on top.
Store the Oreo poke cake in the refrigerator and slice to serve.
Other Oreo recipes you’ll love
- Oreo stuffed French toast
- Oreo pudding cake
- Peppermint Oreo truffles
- Oreo Turkey cookies
- Strawberry icebox pie with Oreo crust
Oreo Poke Cake
- 1 15.25 oz pkg chocolate cake mix prepared as directed in 9 x 13-inch pan
- 2 4.2 oz pkgs cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 12 crushed Oreos
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- Bake a 9 x 13-inch cake following directions on package. Let cool 15 minutes. Poke holes with a wooden spoon handle about 1-inch apart all over cake.
- coat cake.In large bowl, stir pudding mixes and milk together just until blended. Pour about 2/3 of the mixture over the cake, smoothing it over the top and letting it sink into holes. Let stand 10-15 minutes then spread remaining pudding mix over the top. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Spread a layer of whipped topping over the pudding and sprinkle with crushed Oreos before serving.