These mini pumpkin parfait treats are full of Autumn spices, creamy yogurt, crunchy granola and sweet whipped cream. Every spoonful is a delight!
These petite pumpkin desserts are so easy to make with simple ingredients and the mini size is the perfect amount to satisfy a sweet tooth – just enough!
Pumpkin yogurt parfait ingredients
- pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- brown sugar
- apple juice concentrate (thawed)
- vanilla yogurt (regular yogurt or Greek yogurt both work)
- whipped topping
- pumpkin pie spice
Recipe ingredient variations
- Chopped pecans
- Try different granola blends
- Drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the top
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, make your own: 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves and 1/8 teaspoon allspice.
How to make pumpkin parfait desserts
In a large mixing bowl, stir together pumpkin puree, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, pumpkin pie spice and half of the whipped cream.
For each dessert cup, spoon in the following layers: a little pumpkin filling, yogurt, a sprinkle of granola, more pumpkin, more yogurt, a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of granola on top!
So tasty and fun!
Other pumpkin recipes you’ll love
- No-bake pumpkin cream cheese pie
- Pumpkin grilled cheese paninis
- Pumpkin cookie bars
- 1-2-3 pumpkin cake
- Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- Pumpkin cornbread
- Pumpkin raisin cookies
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup apple juice concentrate thawed
- 1 ½ cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping divided
- ¼ cup granola
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate and pumpkin pie spice with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Alternate layers of the pumpkin mixture with the yogurt in individual dessert cups. Top with the remaining whipped cream and granola.