Banana pudding squares, yum!
Dessert is my favorite thing to bring to backyard get-togethers, picnics and parties. Everyone loves it, and there are so many easy dessert recipes that look impressive but are easy to whip up, including these Banana Pudding Squares.
Ingredients for Banana Pudding Squares
- vanilla wafers
- cream cheese
- cool whip
- vanilla instant pudding
- semi-sweet chocolate (just a little bit for grating on top)
Tip for cutting banana pudding squares
Make cutting and serving neater and easier by lining the dish with foil before making the recipe. Extend foil ends over sides of dish, and then use as handles to remove chilled dessert from dish before cutting. Trust me on this one!
There’s no oven or stovetop work involved, so invite your little chefs into the kitchen to help. There are cookies to crush, bananas to slice and whipped topping to spread. Kids will love it!
It’s such an easy recipe to make that it’s practically fool-proof.
Deiss PRO Citrus Zester & Cheese Grater — Parmesan Cheese Lemon, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Chocolate, Vegetables, Fruits – Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Blade, Wide, Dishwasher SafeOXO 1177100 1177100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Cut and Serve Turner, BlackJell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Vanilla, 3.4 ozWilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch PanOXO 73591 Good Grips Offset Icing Spatula,Black,1EA
Other banana recipes you’ll love
Banana Pudding Squares
- 1 ¼ cups vanilla wafers finely crushed
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz pkg cool whip
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 3 oz pkgs vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- ½ oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate grated
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cool whip; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours. Keep chilled.