Banana pudding squares, yum!
Dessert is my favorite thing to bring to backyard get-togethers, picnics and parties. Everyone loves it, and there are so many easy dessert recipes that look impressive but are easy to whip up, including these Banana Pudding Squares.
There’s no oven or stove top work involved, so invite your little chefs into the kitchen to help. There are cookies to count, bananas to slice and COOL WHIP to spread. Kids will love it!
It’s such an easy recipe to make that it’s practically fool-proof.
Banana Pudding Squares
- 35 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup margarine melted
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 pkg. 1 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate grated
- MIX wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT Neufchatel and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Tip: Make cutting and serving neater and easier by lining the dish with foil before using. Extend foil ends over sides of dish, and then use as handles to remove chilled dessert from dish before cutting. Trust me on this one!