This Cheesy Taco Dip is so tasty and flavorful! It’s a winning game-day recipe. Served hot and gooey with lots of melted cheese, it’s a touchdown perfect addition to a fabulous game-day menu.
Everything needed to make the cheesy taco dip is easy to find, and you know what that means?! It’s very budget-friendly!
Entertaining can be an expensive undertaking, but with affordable ingredients, you can entertain and do it with a “wow”!
It’s oh-so yummy, and even though you probably won’t have any leftovers, it reheats beautifully in the microwave. Just so ya know…
Happy game day snacking!
Other Recipes To Try
Cheesy Taco Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 15 oz can chili with beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style four cheese blend divided
- ¼ cup sliced jalapenos diced
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies drained but not rinsed
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ cup salsa con queso
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, add chili powder to Rotel tomatoes and stir in. Set aside.
- Spread half of the refried beans into the bottom of the baking dish, then add layers of the following ingredients: half a can of chili, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup diced jalapenos, half of the tomato mixture, and 1/2 cup salsa con queso. Then add remaining refried beans, chili and tomatoes.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over the top. Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tostitos for dipping.