This Cheesy Taco Dip is so tasty and flavorful! It’s definitely a winning game day recipe. Served hot and gooey with lots of melted cheese, it’s a touchdown perfect addition to a fabulous game day menu.
Sponsored by Family Dollar. Recipe and opinions are my own.
Everything needed to make the cheesy taco dip can be found at Family Dollar, and you know what that means?! It’s very budget-friendly!
Entertaining can be an expensive undertaking, but with affordable ingredients, you can not only entertain, but do it with a “wow”!
Cheesy Taco Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 15 oz can chili with beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style four cheese blend divided
- ¼ cup sliced jalapenos diced
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies drained but not rinsed
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ cup salsa con queso
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, add chili powder to Rotel tomatoes and stir in. Set aside.
- Spread half of the refried beans into the bottom of the baking dish, then add layers of the following ingredients: half a can of chili, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup diced jalapenos, half of the tomato mixture, and 1/2 cup salsa con queso. Then add remaining refried beans, chili and tomatoes.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over the top. Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tostitos for dipping.
It’s oh so yummy, and even though you probably won’t have any leftovers, it reheats beautifully in the microwave. Just so ya know…
Happy game day snacking!