You’re going to love this red, white and blueberry salad!
Loaded with fresh watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, pecans, and fresh spinach, this summer salad is an absolute delight and takes advantage of the bounty of locally grown fruit available at this time of year.
Pin this Red, White and Blueberry Salad to Pinterest!
Other Recipes You’ll Love
Red, White and Blueberry Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 7 oz baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and dried
- ½ pint raspberries, rinsed gently and dried
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup white cheddar or white/yellow cheddar mix
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pecans in a single layer on baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes until fragrant and golden. Set aside.
- Add spinach to large serving bowl. For a pretty presentation, add chicken slices to center and surround with mounds of blueberries, watermelon and raspberries. Sprinkle on cheese and chopped pecans. Serve with raspberry vinaigrette.