Blueberry cheesecake salad is a fluffy, creamy dessert salad everyone will rave about. It’s loaded with blueberries!
A perfectly sweetened cheesecake filling is folded in with fresh blueberries and whipped topping for the ultimate summer dessert. Believe me, this one won’t last long.
It’s scrumptious! Try my strawberry banana cheesecake salad too!
Blueberry dessert salad ingredients
(Exact ingredient amounts and directions are in the recipe card below.)
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- sour cream
- lemon juice
- whipped topping
How to make blueberry cheesecake salad
In a mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
Then gently fold in the whipped cream and blueberries.
That’s it – so easy!
Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until serving. This blueberry fruit salad is best served the same day it’s made.
If you love blueberries, check out my other blueberry recipes:
- Red, White, Blueberry Salad
- Upside Down Blueberry Whipped Cream Pie
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- Blueberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
- Oven-Baked Blueberry Pain Perdu
- Blueberry Lemon Coffeecake
- Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Cobbler
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 8 oz pkg whipped topping
- 6 cups blueberries about 3 pints
- In mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and lemon juice together until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and blueberries. Store in refrigerator.