Blueberry cheesecake salad is a fluffy, creamy dessert salad everyone will rave about. It’s loaded with blueberries!
A perfectly sweetened cheesecake filling is folded in with fresh blueberries and whipped topping for the ultimate summer dessert. Believe me, this one won’t last long.
Blueberry dessert salad ingredients
(Exact ingredient amounts and directions are in the recipe card below.)
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- sour cream
- lemon juice
- whipped topping
How to make blueberry cheesecake salad
In a mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
Then gently fold in the whipped cream and blueberries.
That’s it – so easy!
Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until serving. This blueberry fruit salad is best served the same day it’s made.
If you love blueberries, check out my other blueberry recipes:
- Red, White, Blueberry Salad
- Upside Down Blueberry Whipped Cream Pie
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- Blueberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
- Oven-Baked Blueberry Pain Perdu
- Blueberry Lemon Coffeecake
- Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Cobbler
Friday Berry Week Recipes
- Blackberry Bourbon Mule by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins by The Redhead Baker
- Blueberry Lemonade by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Muffin Cake by Sweet Beginnings
- Blueberry Cheesecake Salad by Eat Move Make
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler by Blogghetti
- Fresh Berry Toasts with Sweet Ricotta by Palatable Pastime
- Mixed Berry Scones by Family Around the Table
- Raspberry Mojitos by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Raspberry White Chocolate Poke Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Summer Berry Charcuterie Board by The Freshman Cook
- Vegan Summer Berry Galette by The Baking Fairy
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 8 oz pkg whipped topping
- 6 cups blueberries about 3 pints
- In mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and lemon juice together until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and blueberries. Store in refrigerator.