Prepped in just 5 minutes, this slow cooker turkey tenderloin with maple glaze and wild rice is perfect for the busiest of days.
Why turkey tenderloin instead of turkey breast?
Set the crock pot temperature to low.
Turkey should be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
Keep in mind slow cookers vary in cooking performance, so keep an eye on the turkey and rice so it doesn’t dry out.
Slice into medallions for serving.
What to Serve with Turkey Tenderloin
- Air fryer butternut squash
- Sweet potato appetizers
- Country-style lima beans
- Maple-roasted bacon with glazed pecans
- Cranberry sauce
- Dried cranberries or raisins
- Turkey gravy
- Green beans
- Glazed carrots
Other Recipes You’ll Love
What to serve with crock pot turkey tenderloin
Slow Cooker Turkey Tenderloin with Maple Glaze and Wild Rice
- 1 6-oz pkg original flavor long grain/wild rice mix
- 1 ½ cups hot water or chicken broth
- 1 ½ lb turkey tenderloin
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix uncooked rice with seasoning packet and water in the slow cooker. Place turkey tenderloin on top of rice mixture. Drizzle with maple syrup. Sprinkle with nuts and cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.