This cheesy chicken noodle casserole is a quick and simple recipe with soothing flavors. Lots of veggies, cheese, tender noodles and chunks of meat will make it an instant family favorite.
Chicken egg noodle casserole ingredients
- egg noodles
- cream of mushroom soup
- black pepper
- frozen mixed veggies
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make cheesy chicken noodle casserole
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Bake for about 40 minutes then sprinkle on both kinds of cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
What to serve with chicken and pasta casserole
Additions and Substitutions
Try using a different flavor of condensed soup – cream of chicken or cream of celery.
Swap the mixed veggies for broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots, corn or any other mixed veggie variety.
Add French fried onions.
Use ground turkey in place of the chicken.
Sprinkle chives on top of the cheese.
Other chicken recipes you may enjoy:
- Easy chicken noodle soup
- Chicken pot pie noodle casserole
- Easy chicken and dumplings
- Chicken tortilla soup
- Chicken orzo casserole
- Cheesy chicken corn casserole
- Sloppy Joe hash brown casserole
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 5 cups medium egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 10 3/4-oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 10 oz can premium chunk white chicken or 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 10-oz pkg frozen mixed veggies cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions; drain and add to casserole dish.
- Stir in mixed vegetables. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover; bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle on cheese; bake another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.