You will love these hot and tender pizza croissants! They’re golden brown crescent roll pizzas filled with pepperoni and cheese and glazed with a warm, Italian-seasoned butter sauce.
I’ve mixed up pizza sauce, cheese and all kinds of breads and doughs for as long as I can remember, but the one thing I had never done was to add a hot, buttery seasoned glaze of happiness o’er the top. So I did it.
Oh my word, why did I wait so long?
Ingredients for pizza croissants
(Exact measurements and instructions are in the recipe card below.)
- refrigerated crescent roll dough
- pepperoni slices
- mozzarella cheese sticks
- egg white
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
How to make crescent roll pizza
Step 1: Remove crescent roll dough from the package and separate into triangles. Lay on a lightly floured surface.
Note: Keep the crescent roll dough in the fridge until ready to use. (It warms up quickly when out of the fridge and starts to stick to itself and to whatever it’s resting on.)
Place three slices of pepperoni and half of a cheese stick at the wide end of each crescent roll triangle.
Step 2: Starting at the wide end, roll up each dough triangle and place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
Brush each of the pizza croissants with an egg white wash and bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
Step 3: While the crescent roll pizza bites are baking, melt the butter and mix in the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. When the pizza croissants are done, immediately brush each one with the butter sauce.
Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce or marinara sauce and enjoy!
Mmmmmmm, hot, cheesy and buttery pizza croissants – enjoy!
Other appetizer recipes you’ll love
- Sloppy joe bites
- Loaded potato pinwheels
- Maple roasted bacon with glazed pecans
- Lit’l smokies mummy dogs
- Slow cooker cranberry chili meatballs
- Buffalo chicken bites
- Queso fundido
Pizza Croissants Crescent Roll Pizza
- 1 8 oz pkg refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks halved
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 egg white
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove crescent roll dough from the package and separate into triangles. Lay on a lightly floured surface. Place three pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each dough triangle. Place a cheese stick half on top and roll up.
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for about 12-14 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, olive oil, Italian seasoning garlic powder and Parmesan cheese together. Brush over the top of each pizza croissant after baking.