Are you full of baloney? Do you like to doodle? Excellent! Then you’ll absolutely love the game Yamodo! Party Time.
Each round begins with a made-up word and theme. Players doodle their idea of what the word looks like and jot down a definition. But hurry! It has to be finished and turned into the judge before the timer runs out.
The first time we played, the made up word was “ularoop” and the theme was “when it rains it pours” so this is what we came up with.
Mine is the one on the bottom. Yes, I know I can’t draw for beans, but does it really matter?
When time is up, the Spindoodler is spun and anyone who hasn’t turned their sheets in has to do what the spinner said. The judge decides (players rotate this job) who had the best definition for the word and awards a point to that person. The first player to get 3 points wins the game!
The hardest part is to try to come up with both the drawing and definition under the pressure of the timer! Believe me, things get silly!
The game is perfect for ages 12 to adult, and there can be unlimited players. If you run out of doodle sheets, they can be downloaded for free from the website.
Yamodo! Party Time is a lot of fun and I can’t wait to play it again.
Buy It! Yamodo! Party Time is available for $26.95 with flat-rate shipping and makes a terrific gift idea.
Win It! One lucky reader will win the game of Yamodo! Party Time.
Required Entry: Visit Yamodo.com and look at the funny uploaded doodles people have submitted from the game. Tell me one that strikes your funny bone or that you think is particularly clever.
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Like Yamodo on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow Yamodo on twitter – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Click to donate water (widget on sidebar) – 1 entry (leave email address used)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: Love to laugh? #Win the game of made-up words Yamodo! Party Time at A Nut in a Nutshell #giveaway http://bit.ly/g1j5EK
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my Holiday Picks button to your homepage – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
I received Yamodo! Party Time in order to write the review and the same will be provided for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.